Get In! Grab A Grand Tipping Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition is open to UK and Irish residents only, who are aged 18 years and over and are registered users of attheraces.com.
2. Employees/personnel of Attheraces Ltd, Satellite Information Services Ltd, Sky Bet and their groups of companies are not eligible to enter the Competition.
3. One entry is permitted per person per tipping Competition and no more than four per household. In the event of a household submitting more than four entries ALL entries from that household will be void. The winners will need to have (or to open) a Sky Bet account in order for the free bet to be credited to their account.
4. Entrants must make a selection in all the races that form the Competition. Entries must be received five minutes before the off time of the first race in the Competition. Details of races are included in the information about the Competition. Please note that this is a one-off Competition.
5. Incomplete entries will be void.
6. The winner will be the person who generates the highest profit to a notional 100 points spread over all races in the Competition, calculated at Starting Price. The winner will receive £1000 cash and there will be a £100 cash for the players who finish in positions 2nd to 6th. If any race in the Competition is postponed, abandoned or not completed the race will be considered void. If one race in the Competition is not completed for any reason during any round the first prize available for that round will be reduced to £500. If two races in the Competition are not completed during any round the first prize will be reduced to £250. If three or more races in the Competition are not completed during any the first prize will be £100.
7. Selections are win only. Entrants must select a horse in every race and stake a minimum of 10 points in every race using whole numbers only.
8. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the entrant who has selected the most individual winners in the Competition. If after this there is still a tie the winner will be the entrant who has the most 2nd placed horses in the Competition and if there is still a tie the winner will be the entrant who has selected the most 3rd placed horses in the Competition. If after this there is still a tie, the winner will be drawn at random. The same rules apply for deciding further places.
9. The winner will be notified by email, to the email address provided on entering the Competition.
10. The promoter shall not be responsible for lost or misdirected messages, unavailable network connections, failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, online failures, hardware, software or other communications failures or circumstances affecting receipt or entrants ability to participate in the Competition or if any racing applicable to the Competition is cancelled for any reason or any circumstances affecting a winner’s ability to access or use their prize.
12. Details of the prizes are included in the information about the Competition.
13. Promoter: Attheraces Ltd, 14th Floor, Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London SW1P 4QP. The promoter's decision is final.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law.